Sunday, May 30, 2010


The Morning After!!!








Look at Her!
































Me talking to my Utah kids (woops!)












Becca loves me to take photos with her. I think I was in my pjs for this one!






The girls on the future temple site. Beautiful girls and beautiful site.




May was full of rugby, violin, temple ground breaking and grad. Doesn't KatiAnne look beautiful all dressed up for grad? She went with Stephen Crane and had a great time. I didn't put any rugby photos in because Daddy has sent lots of those I think. KatiAnne had a great season. Her team didn't go as far as they had hoped, which was SO disappointing for her, but she felt good about how she did. She is a tough player. Becca performed beautifully at a violin festival. She has her grade six exam coming up in three weeks. She says she is nervous about it, but I think I am the one who is nervous. She doesn't seem to worry too much about it.
Becca realized the other day that she is going to be home ALONE (with just her parents) for four whole years. Oh, she is depressed about that!!! What I think is depressing is that AFTER that four years, it will just be her parents at home. How I love being a Mother!! Do you all want to move back home for a little while??? I will make you some delicious food!
Really, though, I am so proud of each of you and who you have become. You bring me great joy. Always remember how much I love you. And enjoy your own precious years of having children at home. (coming soon for Lara and Sheri.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I feel so lame, I haven't been good at blogging lately and I didn't see your Hawaii post until tonight! Sorry! But I really enjoyed reading both your new posts! Thanks!
    I didn't know that Becca is doing her grade 6 exam... she is getting so advanced!
    And don't worry, I'll always be close to home. THanks for your kind words, Mom. You are truly a wonderful mother. You have been there for us every single minute of the day for 28 years. That is pretty incredible. Thanks for being so awesome. I love you, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of you talking on the phone with your legs up. Totally adorable. Cute legs! :) Don't worry about the formatting getting messed up, it totally made sense, and I easily put the proper caption with the photo. Thanks for updating, I love hearing from you. And I can't wait for you to come down here in a couple weeks to help out with my bebe, it will be really nice to see u again, and I'm totally gonna need your help and advice. I love you u so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete