Sunday, May 10, 2009

Secret to Getting your Way







Do 
you remember wanting to go to Hannah Montana movie and not getting there.  Well, I have found the solution.  Plan to go on a date with your husband.  Get to the theatre late enough that the movie they want to go to is all sold out.  Then happen to notice that every other movie available is not rated appropriately.  VaVoom!!  The only movie left is Hannah Montana.  This is the way that I got Daddy to take me to Hannah Montana on Friday night.  I really enjoyed it a lot and Daddy thought it was "o.k."   ( he actually wasn't TOO thrilled, but he didn't complain).  
It has been so fun to talk with you all lately.  It makes me happy.  
We had fun watching KatiAnne's rugby game yesterday.  She got tossed pretty hard sometimes and hurt ALL OVER this morning.  But she continues to love it.   And she does well.
     Becca's friend Erin finally got home a couple of days ago from her 4 month world cruise.  Becca had been watching her hamster.  Boy, was I glad to see that hamster go.  The smell of two hamsters in one room is really more than anyone should be expected to handle.  I've got to give Becca credit though--when she did change their cages she really pitched in and got right down to business.  

3 comments:

  1. OOh I LOVE the picture of Kati Anne running with the rugby ball, what a good shot!
    I too am glad that that dang hamster is gone :) Becca must be so excited to have Erin home finally.
    By the way mom, I meant to tell you on mother's day that I want to take you to a chick flick and have a girls night.I can't believe that I forgot that. I was going to write it in your card. How about some sexy Zac Efron in "17 again"? We'll talk about it tomorrow, love you lots!! Thanks for updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Tell Kati Anne to make that rugby picture her fb profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MOM! You updated! I love logging on and seeing a new post. I need to do better. I love the idea about Hannah Montana. I need to try that one on Ben! I still haven't seen it! Boy Kati is a toughy. I could neva do that! I'd probably just drop the ball and run the opposite direction to avoid getting smashed. Did you guys have a fun weekend with Sheri and David? I wish I could have been there. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete