Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday afternoons


If any of you ever feel lonely on a Sunday afternoon, you might feel better by realizing that this is what OUR Sunday afternoons often look like!   So you are not missing much.  It would be a lot funner around here if we had all of you home!  We miss you all lots.    We got home from Cardston last night.  We had gone down to go to the temple and also to see a play that Aunt Amy was in.  She did an amazing job as the mother in Fiddler on the Roof.  It was a pretty impressive play for little Cardston.  
     Grandpa came up to Daddy and me yesterday, and asked if we knew that he had Oldsheimer's disease.  We weren't sure if he was making a joke, or not, and didn't know how to react.  I felt so bad.  

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHHAHAHA, thats too cute! Oldsheimers! I love it, Grandpa is one of the greatest people I have ever met! I'm sure he was making a joke, that sounds a lot like his sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is really cute. So is he becoming more aware of it now? It sounds like it. Maybe grandma told him about it or something. I love them so much, and I miss them.

    ReplyDelete