Friday, February 6, 2009

A Night Out

Gary had amazing tickets given him for a Flames game last night--worth 235 dollars each.  It was KatiAnne's turn to go, but she was loaded down with homework, and for some strange reason Becca didn't seem too interested.  So I was the last minute default.  It was a lot of fun to go out with Gary on a Thursday night--very unusual!    The Flames played lousy, but it was still a fun night. I was really into it for quite a while, but I have to be honest--by the end of the game I just couldn't follow that puck anymore.  It moves TOO fast.  
     KatiAnne was trying to show me how to pose for this photo--but I don't think I quite got it down.  I just don't have the sixteen year old moves anymore.
     Yesterday I had my first physical in quite a few years.  It is always great fun.  I was laying on the table in the you-know-what position and my phone started ringing and ringing.  It made me laugh.  
     You are all doing amazing blogs.  I absolutely LOVE to read them.  Keep it up--that is an order!!!    Love you all.  

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest picture ever, I love it! I'm so happy that you got to have a fun night out!! :)

    ReplyDelete