Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey everyone.  Just thought I'd say hello.  Things have been pretty quiet around here.  David's business is SO slow, which means that I don't have many phone calls to answer.  KatiAnne can drive herself everywhere now, and so I have much less driving to do.  I actually had time today to make homemade spaghetti sauce.  Wow--isn't my life exciting!  Dave and I went to the gym today, and he helped me work my arms.  I thought I was done WAY before David thought I was done.  I thought I'd add a couple more pictures.  Enjoy them!  

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to come over anytime, I can keep you busy! I have lots of toys to put away, lots of dishes to do, you could even mop my floor , write my talk for church and make me some of that homemade spaghetti sauce :)
    Just kidding... its not often that you get time to relax, so enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mommy! Your blog is adorable. I love it! You are so gorgeous in that picture. I look forward to coming home and reading the blogs so much, thank for doing it! I miss you.

    -Lara

    ReplyDelete