Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday

Hi family,
     It was so fun to talk with all of you today.  Hope the Utah crowd all gets feeling better.  It was so cold here today--just makes you want to stay inside all day.   However, we did go get some more food storage.  Daddy spent the day organizing and figuring out what more we need.  I made some cookies.  David had one job.  KatiAnne and Becca are doing things with friends.  Daddy and I are going on a date tonight--to dinner and then maybe a movie or something.   I was so silly last night--we started watching a movie and then ended up turning it off because it had a lot of dirty language in it.  I started to cry!!  Not cause I cared about the movie per say, but because I so wanted to have a date.  Pretty dumb, I know.  But I got tonight's date out of it, so it was worth it!    Hope you all have a lovely Sunday tomorrow, and that Sheri can finally get her recommend.  Good luck on your talks, JanaLee and Ben.  You'll do great.  

2 comments:

  1. That's not dumb at all mommy. Its so sweet. And don't worry, I've done the exact same thing! Sometimes we just need to cry, and you always feel better after. I hope you have a wonderful date tonight! That sounds so so so fun! You know, I was just thinking about making cookies tonight too! I think I will. I just found out that the church is putting a cannery right near our house in springville. So hopefully our food storage will benefit from that. When they get it up and running I'm gonna go can some stuff for us. It was really nice talking with you today, thank for calling. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, you are too cute. Thanks for posting. Isn't it sad that most movies are inappropriate now? Im glad you guys are going on a date tonight, you deserve it!
    Thanks for comforting me today, I love knowing that I can call you, even when I'm hysterically crying about a bad hair cut- and you always listen and help so much. Your the best!

    ReplyDelete