Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My day

Another quiet day, but a good one.  I just stayed at home and tried to get things done here.  I had fun watching KatiAnne make and decorate cupcakes to take around and "ding dong dash".   KatiAnne had two dates scheduled this week, but they both got postponed.  She thought that was pretty dumb.   Becca got herself up at 5:30 this morning and got her practicing done before school.  It was GREAT.  I bet she is exhausted tonight though.  We are watching Aubrey for two days while her folks go to a convention in Canmore.  

2 comments:

  1. Quiet days are so nice! I love quiet days at home. I wish I had more of them. Especially today it was so freezing, I was just so bummed I had to be out and about. I wanted to be cuddled up in my pjs on the couch or in a lovely hot tub! Wow good for Becca practicing in the morning!! Is that the solution you guys came up with? I miss you so much mommy. We need to talk on the phone! I am going to a training tomorrow till 4 but maybe we could talk after that? I love you! -Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5:30am? That is psycho!! But good for you guys, thats way more will power than I have! Thanks for watching Caden so that I could go to Yoga today, he loves going to Grandma's house! :)

    ReplyDelete